What is SHOGoiN
SHOGoiN Cell Database is a repository for accumulating and integrating diverse human cell information to support a wide range of cell research at the single-cell resolution. It is a significant extension of the world-first human cell database,CELLPEDIA (Database 2011). The database consists of several modules that store cell lineage maps, transcriptome, methylome, cell conversions, cell type markers, cell images with morphology data, and orthologous cells curated from public as well as contracted resources, based on sophisticated cell taxonomy.
- Database updated. Data in the sections Taxonomy, Transcriptome, Methylome, Cell Conversion, Cell Marker, and Image were cleaned-up and added.
- Cell Lineage Map of S. purpuratus were newly opened.
- New SHOGoiN web page opened to public.
- Database updated. Data in the sections Taxonomy (human and mouse), Transcriptome were added.
- Database updated. Data in the sections Taxonomy (human and mouse), Lineage Map were added.
- Database updated. Data in the sections Taxonomy (human and mouse), Marker, Transcriptome, Methylome, and Image were added.
- Database updated. Entries in Marker were added.
|SHOGoiN assay data summary||SHOGoiN assay data summary|
Assay data modules