What is SHOGoiN
SHOGoiN Cell Database is a repository for accumulating and integrating diverse human cell information to support a wide range of cell research at the single-cell resolution. It is a significant extension of the world-first human cell database,CELLPEDIA (Database 2011). The database consists of several modules that store cell lineage maps, transcriptome, methylome, cell conversions, cell type markers, and cell images with morphology data curated from public as well as contracted resources, based on sophisticated cell taxonomy.
- Database was updated. Methylome was updated. 15 spinal cord samples added.
- The 7 digit Anatomy ID system was upgraded to 22 digit version. The new system provides more details on anatomical information.
- Database was updated. Cell Conversion, Cell Lineage Map, and Cell Marker were updated.
- Database was updated. Cell Conversion and Cell Lineage Map were updated.
- FAQ was newly opened.
- Database was updated. Taxonomy, Cell Lineage Map, and Cell Conversion were updated.
- Database was updated. Data in the sections Taxonomy, Methylome, and Cell Marker were added.
- Database was updated. Data in the sections Taxonomy, Transcriptome, Methylome, Cell Conversion, Cell Marker, and Image were cleaned-up and added.
- Cell Lineage Map of S. purpuratus were newly opened.
|SHOGoiN assay data summary||SHOGoiN assay data summary|
Assay data modules